Thursday, January 3, 2013

PROLOGUE

   In May of 2012, my dad left on a business trip to a far away country named Indonesia. At the time I had no idea where Indonesia was, what language the people there spoke and I didn't even know what continent it was on. My dad was gone for two weeks and came home with many stories I could never relate too... Or so I thought. A few months after my dad was home he was offered a job in Indonesia. You can image how scared I was when only 8 weeks ago I had never even heard of the place. So I ventured with my family for ten days to explore Jakarta, Indonesia. While there we bought a house and I applied and got accepted to an international school. All my previous questions were answered... Below Malaysia, above Australia, Bahasa and Asia. In 3 months I would be living there. This is the diary of my mom, Kelly, and I as we experience a new, completely different life on the opposite side of the world.
And the adventure begins...
-Kaylin




No comments:

Post a Comment